Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
- Guilt Free Nutrition and Supplements reserves the right to alter or change operational conditions of the loyalty card programme or to terminate it at any point. In the event of programme termination, loyalty points will remain valid for 30 days.
- Any abuse of any kind, of the Guilt Free loyalty card system, by any person constitutes a criminal offence and Guilt Free reserves the right to cancel such person’s membership and withhold all Guilt Free loyalty points from her/his account. Incorrect or invalid cards or card numbers will not be awarded points.
- Being registered as a member of the Guilt Free loyalty points program irrevocably signifies your agreement to the above Terms and Conditions. Guilt Free, its organisers, promoters, partners or agencies do not bear any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury, accident, and death or asset damage howsoever arising from inclusion or participation in the Guilt Free loyalty points program.
- Loyalty cards are only available to clients from their second purchase, or repeat clients that have purchased Guilt Free products previously.
YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS:
- You are required to submit your valid South African contact number and email address to register; to change your details email email@example.com. By providing Guilt Free with your personal information, you give Guilt Free permission to send you information regarding its loyalty program via telephone, email, post, mail.
- The Guilt Free loyalty card is issued by and remains the property of the Guilt Free Nutrition and Supplements or any of its subsidiary or associated companies. Guilt Free reserves the right to decline, issue and withdraw the loyalty card at any time.
- A valid cell phone number, and/or postal address, and/or email address will be required from each holder of a Guilt Free loyalty card for all communications. No communication will be sent to phone numbers, postal addresses or email addresses outside South Africa. Personal details will be stored with any purchase and does not require any sort of registration.
- In the event you wish to opt-out of Guilt Free loyalty card communication, please contact Guilt Free at 021 300 3470 or email us “STOP LOYALTY CARD” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guilt Free will ensure that it is compliant to the Consumer Protection Act.
GUILT FREE LOYALTY CARD
- The Guilt Free loyalty card is not transferable.
- For all lost, stolen or defaced cards, contact Guilt Free at 021 300 3470 OR email@example.com. You can request a new card. Clients with lost cards will only receive a new card on their next purchase.
- Users may only have one active loyalty card. Users who have multiple loyalty cards, will choose one card to keep active and the other will be de-activated.
- Guilt Free cannot be held liable for loss of Guilt Free loyalty points or monetary value as loyalty stickers are ONLY sent with each purchase.
Earning loyalty points
To earn loyalty points for transactions, the customer must present their Guilt Free card to a Guilt Free representative or at point of sale in order for the transactions to be recorded. If no card is presented at point of sale before payment, loyalty points will not be earned for the transaction. Furthermore, it is not possible to earn loyalty points retrospectively for transactions in the past where the loyalty card has not been presented.
The customer must ensure that their Guilt Free Loyalty card has been captured for all their online shopping transactions, in order to earn points for those transactions.
Guilt Free loyalty points will work as follows:
For every R270 spent= 1 sticker
For every R600 spent= 2 stickers
For every R800 spent= 3 stickers
For every R1000/more spent= 4 stickers
There is a total of 12 points (stickers), that can be collected in total, on one card. When six points (stickers) has been reached, the customer will receive a 25% discount; when the loyalty card has been filled (12 points/stickers) the customer will receive a 50% discount on their final purchase amount. These discounts will only apply to product purchases and not delivery. Thus, delivery charges will remain the same and not be affected by loyalty points.
Loyalty points will not be earned, on products already discounted or on any Guilt Free promotional specials and sales or merchandise.
Opportunities to earn extra loyalty points will be given at Guilt Free’s sole discretion.
In the case of a prolonged strike or industrial action, Guilt Free reserves the right to suspend loyalty points and discounts for a period to be defined at its discretion.
Terms And Conditions
Please note: Guilt Free Nutrition & Supplements (Pty)Ltd has the right to request proof of payment if deemed necessary. All shipping of non-defective product returns is for the customer’s account. All confirmed defective, damaged or incorrect items will be shipped for free.
Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd is a business in the Nutrition and Supplement industry that provides associated services.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way Email or Text Message.
Standard postal option is through the Post Office. There is an optional Door to Door Courier that can be selected in the Shopping Cart for an additional R99.
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days.
Products Damaged In Transit.
Should an item be damaged (product is squashed or visibly damaged during transit), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the damaged item. Damaged goods must be reported to us within 7 days after collection. Replacement product will be issued within 7 working days.
Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
Guilt Free (Pty)Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted:
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Guilt Free’s bank account, the details of which can be acquired on our Checkout Page.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more details on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Sole Trader based in South Africa trading as Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2016/522627/07 and Owners and Directors.
Guilt Free (Pty) Ltd contact details
Company Physical Address: 33 Wessel Lourens Drive, Vredekloof, Cape Town
Telephone: 021 300 3470
Our products are manufactured by an approved, registered pharmaceutical company, but please take the time to read through this information. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither guiltfreelifestyle.com nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, guiltfreelifestyle.com makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
This web site is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with guiltfreelifestyle.com that the service available from and through this website will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of guiltfreelifestyle.com and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
Neither guiltfreelifestyle.com, nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from incorrect use, use contrary to medical advice, or use contrary as recommended by manufacturer, or inability to use any product sold on this website. Guiltfreelifestyle.com and its agents cannot be held liable for damages (direct and consequential damages), of any nature (financial or any other), that were incurred due to events or circumstances outside their direct and reasonable control.
Read all warnings and follow the recommended usage on the product label